As your birth doula, we work together to cultivate the birth plan you desire & deserve. Upon hiring I will be available to you as a resource throughout the remaining weeks of your pregnancy path. During your labor & birth, I will be there to provide you with continuous emotional and physical support and answer any and all questions you may have.
- Monthly prenatal meetings
- Unlimited email/phone/text support
- Discussion of birth & postpartum preferences
- Provide references and resources as needed
- On-call 24/7 at 37 weeks to 42 weeks
- Labor & Birth Support
- Approximately 2 hours of immediate postpartum support
- 1 postpartum visit during the first few weeks after your birth to process the birth and offer infant feeding support
- Optional postpartum visit at 3 months (end of the fourth trimester) to further process the birth
Supposedly the most “natural” thing a new parent will do is often one of the most difficult, with good reason! It’s something brand new for your baby, often brand new for you as a parent, and as the two (or three) of you navigate these new experiences it can help to have a little extra, specialized support.
- Adjustment of positioning and latch technique
- Discussion of frequency and duration of feedings
- Discussion of any identified need or desire to supplement
- Individualized care plans
- Referrals as necessary
- Appointments may also include information and education on pumping, returning to work, and bottle feeding.
Take a deeper dive into the mechanics and nuances of pregnancy, labor, and birth over a private 3 hour course held virtually via zoom. Remove the fears of the unknown and learn more about what is happening within your body and what laboring & birthing options are available.
- How to Support Your Pregnancy
- Phases and Stages of Labor
- Proactive Waiting
- Comfort Techniques
- Managed Birth
- Unexpected Outcomes
- Golden Hour
- Postpartum Body & Support
doula business consultant
Prior to birthwork, I was the Director of Business Development for one of the largest data back-shops in the US. I’ve supported the development of mentorships, doula trainings, birth & postpartum support groups. Let me bring my knowledge and expertise to your business so that you can focus on what matters: the work.
- Project mapping & tracking: Making your to-do list manageable
- Website building, advice, and editing (WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Weebly)
- Social media imagery & strategy
- Inbox management
- Administrative tasks
- Hourly & package rates available
If you are struggling financially I will always offer sliding scale options or payment plans to anyone that inquires. If you are able to pay my full rate know that part of my fee goes to taking on sliding scale/probono clients. THANK YOU!