Supposedly the most “natural” thing a new parent will do is often one of the most difficult, with good reason! It’s something brand new for your baby, often brand new for you as a parent, and as the two (or three) of you navigate these new experiences it can help to have a little extra, specialized support.
- Adjustment of positioning and latch technique
- Discussion of frequency and duration of feedings
- Discussion of any identified need or desire to supplement
- Individualized care plans
- Referrals as necessary
- Appointments may also include information and education on pumping, returning to work and bottle feeding
If you are struggling financially I will always offer sliding scale options or payment plans to anyone that inquires. If you are able to pay my full rate know that part of my fee goes to taking on sliding scale/probono clients. THANK YOU!